Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Hudson on You Tube!

Well, I finally got the Hudson Chronicles on You Tube. Do a search on Hudson Chronicles, and check out his debut. Episode 1 is big cycling stars warning of his taking over the Tour, and Episode 2 is his work in the wind tunnel.

I must confess, I'm becoming fond of the Colbert Report. One thing I've noticed (okay, among the things I've noticed): He is a total softball interviewer. Not in his questions, but in his guests. Think about it: he only interviews "famous people" and "politicians." If he was a real newsman, he'd interview someone like, say, me; a guy with no major fame points, and requiring him to have interesting dialogue when the interviewee may be entirely uninteresting. So, c'mon, Mr. Colbert, show some courage and interview the likes of me! I'll crush you with boredom! I'll smother you in uninteresting dialogue! Bring it!

3 Comments:

At 5:50 AM, Blogger Marilyn said...

Geoffrey,
Just saw your picture on the Road Runner web site.
Congratulations on turning the corner in your treatment.
Cheers.
Marilyn Jess
Shaftsbury, VT
(formerly San Diego, CA :)

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger runr53 said...

I too found you on the RRS website. Wanted to email you about your cancer treatments and can't find your email addy, am I missing it? Run Good!

 
At 7:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Geoffrey,

In December 1991 was diagnosed with late stage Lymphoma, had an 18 month old and another due in June...Sound familiar?
Started running seriously with the birth of our Daughter that summer.
That was 15 years and 25 Marathons ago (four Bostons)
Keep on Truckin' !!
tljhshorty@msn.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home